If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below


The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roses on a Blanket


My husband was sick so I decided to drop by a florist's shop and check in on their flowers. It was towards the end of a Friday afternoon and the above roses were $1.00 each. Boy did I have fun photographing roses that weekend!

The above roses are resting on a creamy colored blanket.

The only thing I did on this image was to smudge everything and clone a few places.

When I was entering competition this never won any awards, but this image got my highest score in 4 state competition - it got a score of 91.

Challenge for today:

Bring out the beauty in flowers in a simple setting.

1 comment: