If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Antique Iris


JUST A TOUCH OF AN OLD FASHION IMAGE!

I have many different versions of this - some more green and some less old fashion looking. But I chose to present this image.

I placed the the 3 flowers on a light background. Then when I got a pose I enjoyed I scanned it into my computer. (This was before my digital camera.)

I chose a background I had created earlier and set to work using the arithmetic tool in Paint Shop Pro. When I got just the right look, I quit. This image has no smudging - just working with the arithmetic tool and layers.


Challenge for the day:

See what blossoms you can bring inside and place on some light material and just photograph the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment