If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pink Zinnia on Pastel Plate



THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO USE A PLATE!

And why not photograph a flower with it?

I got this large serving glass platter at a thrift store. Around the platter there was a flower pattern which consisted of yellow, blue, and pink colors.

I used this platter many different times with different flowers, but there was always the challenge of where to place the flower(s) in relation to the colored flowers on the platter.

On the above image I decided to place the pink zinnia on top of the blue platter flower.

It looked pretty good and when I got an image I liked, I smudged it a bit.....

And there I got a "fresh flower" platter.


Challenge for the day:

Take stock of possible kitchen dishes you could use with flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment