If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blue, Orange and Green


TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FRUIT, FLOWERS, BOWELS, AND COLORS

As far as I know there are NO instructional books written on the placement of items in a still life image. Everything is by trial, error, experiments, and just keeping at it.

I thought the above colors would go well together.

It was the "how do I place everything together" which was hard. So I just took a whole lot of different arrangements and settled on this one. It just "felt" right.

There was no smudging done to this image. But I did soften it a little.


Challenge for today:

Try and do an image combining fruit and flowers or vegetables and flowers or a combination of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment