If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tulips in a Row


SOMETIMES FLOWERS JUST DON'T COOPERATE!

Here are 3 tulips and like I said in a previous posting tulips just aren't known for cooperating. They like to lean or flop over. In this case, none of the three tulips have a really pretty bloom....but.....

I looked in my records and I took 2 different poses of these tulips. One of the poses was on that colored plate/dish I spoke of earlier and then I took this photo.

I think what really makes this image at least decent is the background I used after I got the photo into my computer AND by smudging everything in the picture.

Anyway, I really like the softness of this image.


Challenge for today:

Take a photo of some flowers and then use the smudge tool in some photo software.

No comments:

Post a Comment