If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Only Roses


IT MATTERS NOT THE TIME OF YEAR FOR ROSES!

There is nothing much about the above image - just 1 rose in full bloom and a bud in the background.

BUT.......the rose is resting on the same background as the background I used on the image I posted yesterday.

(Once you get a background you like, you can use it for many things!!!!!!!)

The yellows in the background go well with the cream color in the roses.

I didn't do very much after I took this image except I used my favorite smudge tool.


Challenge for today:

It is still spring and flowers are beginning to bloom - now is the time to get that special background ready that you can use for the rest of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment