If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, April 24, 2009

My Wedding Hydrangeas



A PHOTOGRAPHER'S DREAM WEDDING

Well, we are coming up to the summer months when many men and women will get married. I was one of them a few years ago.

And in the month of May I will be sharing some of my photographing stories leading up to my engagement, etc.

With that thought in mind, I am kinda jumping the gun.

But here it goes....

The above image shows some of my wedding hydrangeas. The evening before my marriage I went with a good friend to another good friend's house to pick the hydrangeas out of the garden. The little card you see at the left of the flowers is the thank you card I created.

I used two things in the background - a bedspread and MY WEDDING DRESS!

And for all of you who are planning marriage ceremonies, I will give you a challenge - if you are going to have a very small marriage - why not create your own invitation card?

I will explain this all later during the month of May.


Challenge for today:

If you are planning your wedding, look hard at what you could do to incorporate your own photography. If you are married now, why not create a still life photographic memory of your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment