If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Oranges, Cosmos and Glasses




LEARN TO WORK WITH YOUR BACKGROUND!

Believe it or not....sometimes I actually do little computer work with an image after I photograph it! And this is an example here.

I composed the above image with one view in mind: making a still life image around an 12" x 18" image I had done earlier.

If you would go back to my posting of Problems of Having too Little - on March 24, you would recognize the background image.

All that I did with the foreground part of the above image was just use colors in the foreground which worked well with the background and I used a different green glass to offset the green bottle in the background.

So to sum it all up - this whole new image was to incorporate an older photograph into a newer image.


Challenge for today:

Think, think of your older images. What could you reuse????

No comments:

Post a Comment