If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CREATING A FEELING


























MAKE OTHERS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE ALMOST IN THE PHOTO!

It was just an old chair.

The blossoms were taken from some wild shrubs.

The green clippers seemed to create the feeling that the owner was still close at hand.

The red plastic pail added extra color to the image.

After I took the image and scanned it into the computer, I cloned out the unsightly door lock.

I, also, darkened the area behind the chair to hide the background.

I smudged both the door and the concrete floor.

The image isn't great, but I like the feeling.


Challenge for today:

Create a scene with some feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment