If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Calla Lilies




SOMETIMES IT 'S SO VERY HARD!

We have a tradition at church - you can order flowers for Easter Sunday in memory of someone. The flowers are brought in for Palm Sunday and you get to take your flower home on Easter.

Well, I offered to photograph a flower for a lady. BUT I COULDN'T FIND A DECENT WALL TO PLACE THE FLOWER IN FRONT OF.

I ended up photographing it against a blue wall and then I went home and made MAJOR CHANGES.

I turned the blue into white, put in a layer of a colored background of my own creation and then I pretty much smudged the whole image.

It was a very trying experience!

But I like the way it turned out!


Challenge for today:

Photograph some flowers against a "white" wall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I came by to say thank you for visiting and following us over at "The Zoo".
    I think that your photography is fantastic, and I can't wait to roam around your blog.
    Have a great weekend!
    *Tricia

    ReplyDelete