If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still Not Quite Wedding Flowers


THIS IS PROMISED IMAGE NUMBER TWO

Well I told you last week that I would post an image for the next few weeks leading up to THE IMAGE THAT I USED FOR MY WEDDING INVITATION!

Well, this isn't it, but I'll be posting it in a few more weeks.

Now back to the image.

Last week I explained all about getting the props and how I took a lot of photos with different poses, different flowers, etc.

Nothing has been added in this image except for general clean up of some scratches, dust, etc.
I really do like this photo and if I had entered it into competition I would have named it, "Waiting in the Wings."


Challenge for the day:

Nothing except enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment