If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

City Garden


TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A FRIEND'S GARDEN!

When you are in a garden there isn't much you can do to PLAN a photo. All you can really do is try and control the lighting and try not to get anything in the image that doesn't belong there.

I have a friend who has a wonderful garden and this was just a wonderful setting!

With the daisies in the foreground and the foxglove in the background (I think) this is a delicate photo shoot.

I don't know why I did a special photo treatment with this image, but I did. By using Microsoft's PhotoDraw I did an antique look.

All in all, I am satisfied with the gentleness of the photo.


Challenge for today:

Ask your friends if they have flowers they want photographed.

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice photo treatment and a really pretty garden. It too, looks very victorian, antique-y too.

    ReplyDelete