If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Friday, April 3, 2009

CREATING UNREAL REALITY


AH, NOTHING LIKE SETTING UP YOUR STILL LIFE
IMAGE BESIDE A WINDOW! RIGHT????

But there is NO window in this image, because the "woodwork" belonging to the "window" is an illusion.

Oh, the woodwork is real, but the woodwork is basically broken off edging from off the ceiling of my grandmother's house.

And oh, I had a terrible time getting the scrap of edging to stand up straight!

(By the way...the peaches were fake, I got the vase at a garage sale and the flowers were picked from my garden.)


Challenge for today:

Try and create a "window" yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment