If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Flowering Quince




GO AHEAD AND REUSE THOSE BACKGROUNDS!

The background I used for the Lily-of-the-Valley image posted on April 21 is the same background as today's image.

The colors of the background are toned down in the flowering quince photo, but I have several different versions of this image. That's the problem, sometimes I like a kinda wild and bold image of flowers and sometimes I like a kinda milder version.

For photographing purposes I placed the flowering quince on a white background. That is the best thing to do when you know ahead of time you are going to use the arithmetic portion of Paint Shop Pro.
Because the beauty of the flowering quince is bold and glossy, I felt I could be boldly daring with the background colors.

So you can see what a difference the background can make in an image, I will either tomorrow or the next day post what I call a "toned down" version of the same image.


Challenge for today:

Since it is spring plant some flowers you can photograph later!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. And yes, my hubby helps me with digging the holes, but all of the dividing ad planting is my job - but I truly enjoy it!!! Have a great weekend, Becky

    ReplyDelete