If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cheap Props


Spend a lot and get little?

Spend a lot and get much?

Sometimes the choice is up to you.

A thrift store is a great places to purchase clothes, vases, curtains, etc.

You can even shop for things to wear yourself and still use them as props. I've used sweaters, dresses, skirts, and blouses as background material.

I've even bought a shower curtain which ended up being in the background of a wedding invitation.

Now information about this image:

I had purchased a dress at a thrift store and I hung it up to photograph. I placed many different necklaces around the hanger. Nothing thrilled me.

Suddenly I remembered I had a cameo from my grandmother and I knew it had some green in it. I got out the cameo and pinned it to the dress....and I liked what I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment