If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SHAPES AND ANGLES

MATERIAL FROM AN OUTFIT CAN REALLY MAKE THE PHOTOGRAPH STAND OUT LIKE THIS BLOUSE IN THIS IMAGE.

Composing this image was so simple.

I loved the angles, shapes, and colors in this blouse.

I chose a bottle which was very simple and kinda had the same color as the background. (There is no design on the bottle so it does not detract from the overall photo.)

The jewelry placed around the bottle kinda matches up with some of the designs on the material.

The only extra thing I did with this photo after I decided which pose to use was I used the "smudge" tool to smudge the table top the bottle was standing on.


Challenge for Today:

Take some material and photograph it with a simple vase or bottle.









No comments:

Post a Comment