If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

EXPERIMENTS MAKES EXPERIENCES

YES, THAT'S RIGHT! TURN YOUR PHOTO EXPERIMENTS INTO EXPERIENCES FOR YOUR BENEFIT!

Now, the above example doesn't look much like an experiment does it?

Outside of a playing around with colors the photo looks pretty simple.

Before I go any further let me stress here:

MANY TIMES THE BEAUTY OF A PHOTO IS BECAUSE IT IS SO SIMPLE!

Now I'm not saying the image above is beautiful - but it is simple.

But it DOES incorporate something that you can do - but have never thought about utilizing!

Why not use some of your own photos as the background in some of your upcoming photo sessions?

That is what I did here.

And I think the orange in the background worked well in this overall photo!

Now if you own a printer which can print an 13 by 19 inch photo you're all set. You can even use an 8 by 10 photo if you work with small enough subjects.


Challenge for today:

Go through your own photos and pick out some you can use as backgrounds. Then try one or two or three.





No comments:

Post a Comment