If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

TAKE SOME MATERIAL AND MAKE SOME MEMORIES


TAKE A CLEAR PLATE, SOME MATERIAL, A FRESH FLOWER.......

And there you have the makings of a photography session.

My mother has been in heaven for a long, but that doesn't mean I don't want to keep her memory alive.

On this particular day I decided to photograph a quilt she never finished.

But........I wanted the photo to be different.

I got out the quilt.

I retrieved a fairly fresh flower. I then placed a large clear plate upside down.

I ended up with many different photos I liked.

But I settled for this....but then again, I think I never could make up my mind.


Challenge for Today:

Take some a dress, a quilt, a scarf, etc., and make some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment