If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PROBLEMS OF HAVING TOO LITTLE


















You know what it's like. And it's no fun having to deal with having too little.

And it was a problem I had been faced with many times previously.

Somehow, though, this time seemed SO different!

I was in an outbuilding that had pretty yellow walls and a shelf!

I had a green bottle.

I had purple flowers.

The colors would go great together!

What more could any photographer need?

What was the CHALLENGE of the day?

SPACE...........SPACE..................SPACE....................SPACE

The shelf was only 4 inches deep at the most.

I was to "compose" and "create" a photo right there?

I took a deep breath and set to work.

I placed the bottle on its side at a slight angle.

I then put some of the flowers in front of the bottle and then I placed some flowers all along the length of the bottle.

Just doing these simple steps made the photo "look" more roomy than it actually was.


Challenge of the Day:

Take an area that has little depth and make it appear like it has a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment