If you wish to order one of my Blurb Books

If you wish to order one or more of my Blurb Books click on the link below

http://www.blurb.com/user/store/misto?filter=bookstore

The above link will then take you to my bookstore.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Difficulty with the Simple Things in Life


SIMPLE OBJECTS MADE TO LOOK UNIQUE IS A HARD ACHIEVEMENT!

How would YOU have photographed the first few eggs of your very own chickens? Would you have photographed them in the barn? Would you have photographed the eggs still in the various nests?

JUST HOW WOULD YOU HAVE HANDLED THIS PHOTOGRAPHIC SITUATION?

Now, whatever you would have done is still part of your own unique creative mind. What you would have done would have been fine! It would have been great!

I just wanted some pretty eggs.

So, I tried to create a pretty setting and then I photographed the scene.

I then just used the "smudge tool" and there.......I have a photograph fresh chicken eggs.


Challenge for today:

Easter is coming up. Photograph some of those pretty eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment